Although Decadence is all about indulging for two nights of adults-only dancing and extravagance, we want to send out a friendly reminder about the importance of safety in the City. Keep these tips in mind as you dance through the New Year in style:
1. Drink LOTS of water. 2-nights of dancing is a lot of strenuous exercise, and at a higher altitude you require even more water than you normally would!
2. Eat well before the show! You’ll probably be so excited that food will be the last thing on your mind; but food is fuel and a properly fueled body will result in greater stamina for dancing and prevent upset stomachs over the course of the night. Food is available at the venue, but eating some fruit before you enter is your best bet at going 100% all night long!
3. Wear comfortable shoes. Decadence is a vast expanse spread over 2 dance arenas! Wear insoles or your most comfortable shoes to ensure that your feet are happy as you dance your way through the new year.
4. Look out for each other! If you see someone that looks like they’re having a hard time, get them some water and get them medical attention. Don’t be worried about getting in trouble, Colorado’s Good Samaritan law exempts anyone helping someone get medical attention from ANY liability.
All attendees of this event are required to be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after final dose) OR provide results from a negative COVID-19 test (48 hours before the event) prior to entering the venue. All attendees must wear a mask(covering mouth and nose) upon entry to the venue and throughout the evening.
Accepted forms of vaccination proof are:
· Pictures of the vaccination card
· MyColorado ID app
· Health passports
· Physical cards
Accepted forms of test results are those that have been provided by a third party (urgent care/testing site or the like). At home tests will not be accepted.
A Rapid Testing Tent will be onsite for patrons to purchase a 15 minute rapid test for $75. After a negative test, you can enter the venue.
Please note, no exemptions of any kind will be accepted for entry.
Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Be sure to check the event venue website closer to your event date for the latest information.
Violation of any policy may lead to removal from the event.
To provide the safest possible environment for everyone, we’d like to reiterate the bag/purse policy for Decadence this year. Please note that items beyond what is listed below will not be allowed into the event.
– OK Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
– OK Small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″, with or without a strap
– NO large purses, bags or backpacks of any kind (including plush style)
We can’t wait to see you all downtown for a safe and incredibly fun round of year-ending celebration!