Although Decadence is all about indulging for two nights of adults-only dancing and extravagance, we want to send out a friendly reminder about the importance of safety in the City. Keep these tips in mind as you dance through the New Year in style:
1. Drink LOTS of water. 2-nights of dancing is a lot of strenuous exercise, and at a higher altitude you require even more water than you normally would!
2. Eat well before the show! You’ll probably be so excited that food will be the last thing on your mind; but food is fuel and a properly fueled body will result in greater stamina for dancing and prevent upset stomachs over the course of the night. Food is available at the venue, but eating some fruit before you enter is your best bet at going 100% all night long!
3. Wear comfortable shoes. Decadence is a vast expanse spread over 2 dance arenas! Wear insoles or your most comfortable shoes to ensure that your feet are happy as you dance your way through the new year.
4. Look out for each other! If you see someone that looks like they’re having a hard time, get them some water and get them medical attention. Don’t be worried about getting in trouble, Colorado’s Good Samaritan law exempts anyone helping someone get medical attention from ANY liability.
Decadence Colorado will be following all guidelines required by the city of Denver in accordance with COVID safety. Per order of the State of Colorado 9th amended Public health order 20-38 all unseated, open to the public indoor events of 500 or more individuals in the counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Jefferson, and the city and county of Denver and the city and county of Broomfield shall require all individuals 12 years of age or older to be fully vaccinated to be admitted into the indoor event. Therefore all patrons must provide proof of vaccination for entry. Acceptable documentation may be a physical copy of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, a digital copy of such card or such other proof as is permitted locally. A photo of the front and back of your vaccination card will be accepted. Proof of vaccination needs to be accompanied by a photo ID.
To provide the safest possible environment for everyone, we’d like to reiterate the bag/purse policy for Decadence this year. Please note that items beyond what is listed below will not be allowed into the event.
– OK Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
– OK Small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″, with or without a strap
– NO large purses, bags or backpacks of any kind (including plush style)
We can’t wait to see you all downtown for a safe and incredibly fun round of year-ending celebration!